Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wild W. West

He goes by Wild Wild West
the steed he rides is the handsomest
his mantra is wild freedom
that is his one and only quest
so he rules the wild wild west.

I met mister Wild Wild West
and thought at first my luck had turned fresh
when my optimism was smitten
I found the gun strapped to my chest
I joined mister Wild Wild West.

I watch sir Wild Wild West
in his frustrated happiness
he kept his own till they were bitten
then let the vultures do the rest
this is the wild wild west.

I asked Wild Wild West
how he planned to win his endless quest
he said drink whiskey with your breakfast
and read your mother's letters less!
and you'll rule the wild wild west.

Damn that Wild Wild West
'cause I love my dear mother best
I then saw he was the devil in a wranglers neckerchief!
Damn that Wild Wild West.

No comments:

Post a Comment